An outstanding opportunity to purchase a top-quality residence with a good plot of land attached. Knockagh Stud has produced many top-class horses over the years. It is offered on 4.7 hectares (11.6 acres) and is a fully integrated small stud farm. The residence is approached via electric gates along a stud-railed drive, with paddocks left and right. Accommodation includes an entrance hall, office, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, To the rear is a large deck with south and south-westerly aspect. There is a separate farm entrance and an all weather turn out paddock and the aforementioned land which is of excellent quality and well fenced. The property has extensive frontage to two roads and is ideally located a short distance from the N24/M8 motorway, providing easy access to Dublin or Cork. The property currently accommodates 4 regular stables and 2 foaling boxes, a wintering shed, an all weather turn out paddock together with a large workshop area. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a small stud farm in a great location
Property Reference :D451
- Entrance Hall - 13'10" (4.22m) x 14'2" (4.32m) Solid oak floor. Stairs to gallery overhead.
- Sitting Room - 21'8" (6.6m) x 13'0" (3.96m) Timber floor, open fire with cast iron and timber surround, bay window, double doors leading to dining room.
- Dining Room - 11'6" (3.51m) x 11'6" (3.51m) Timber floor, sliding door to covered deck area at the rear.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 14'9" (4.5m) x 11'0" (3.35m) Tiled floor, fitted units at eye and floor level, integrated dishwasher, sink and a half and drainer, larder press and rangemaster with double gas hob, tiled splashback.
- Utility - 6'8" (2.03m) x 11'4" (3.45m) Fitted units at eye and floor level, sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splashback.
- Guest wc - 5'0" (1.52m) x 4'5" (1.35m) Tiled floor, part tiled walls, wc, whb.
- Office - 9'0" (2.74m) x 10'0" (3.05m) Shelving, desks, fully fitted office.
- Bedroom 1 - 17'6" (5.33m) x 13'0" (3.96m) Timber floor, full wall of solid wood fitted units incorporating hanging, shelving and drawers, bay window.
- En-suite - 6'10" (2.08m) x 3'10" (1.17m) Fully tiled floor to ceiling, wc, whb and electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 11'5" (3.48m) Timber floor.
- En-suite - 4'4" (1.32m) x 5'6" (1.68m) Fully tiled floor to ceiling, wc, whb and electric shower.
- Bedroom 3 - 17'2" (5.23m) x 18'6" (5.64m) Timber floor, velux window, built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom - 7'9" (2.36m) x 7'6" (2.29m) Timber floor, bath, electric shower, wc, whb, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 - 12'8" (3.86m) x 12'9" (3.89m) Timber floor and large walk in wardrobe.
- Stable Block 1 - 80'0" (24.38m) x 60'0" (18.29m) 4 stables, two foaling boxes.
- Building 2 - 60'0" (18.29m) x 60'0" (18.29m) Wintering shed for horses.
- Building 3 - 60'0" (18.29m) x 60'0" (18.29m) Workshop.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC windows
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4/5 bedrooms
- 2/3 reception rooms
- 4.7 hectares (11.6 acres)
- Extensive Sheds
- Great Equine Property
- Alarm and Electric Gates
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.