Two storey cottage style residence on c.3acres (comprised in Folio 20554 & Folio 23667 Co. Tipperary) which has in recent years has been modernised and extended. It has the benefit of PVC double glazing, oil fired central heating. All external walls and roof space have been insulated. The accommodation consists of Porch, Living room, Sun room, Kitchen/Dining room, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Utility, Cloakroom at Ground floor. Upstairs are 2 further Bedrooms. The out-offices comprise stable and holding pen. The grounds surrounding the cottage are mature with a mixture of fruit trees, shrubs affording excellent privacy. The lands have substantial road frontage and offer the potential of further development subject to PP. It is locate within a short commute of Clogheen, Cahir and the M8. This property which is registered as a small holding with herd number is nestled between between the Knockmealdowns and Galtee mountains in a tranquil rural location
- Entrance Porch/Office - 7'0" (2.13m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
- Living room/Sunroom - 21'0" (6.4m) x 14'0" (4.27m) solid fuel fireplace, laminated flooring, double glazed doors to garden
- Bedroom - 10'3" (3.12m) x 13'7" (4.14m)
- En-Suite - 10'6" (3.2m) x 7'7" (2.31m) comprising bath, shower and cubicle, wc, whb, medicine cabinet, timber panelled walls to halfway
- Bedroom - 13'0" (3.96m) x 12'4" (3.76m) laminate flooring
- En-suite - 7'9" (2.36m) x 8'0" (2.44m) comprising invalid style shower & cubicle (wet room) wc, whb, extractor, tile floor, shower area tiled
- Back hall - 8'0" (2.44m) x 4'3" (1.3m) tile floor, pvc rear door
- Kitchen/Dining room - 17'0" (5.18m) x 15'6" (4.72m) with a range of fitted units and eye and floor level, plumbed for dishwasher, fitted wood burning stove
- Utility - 8'0" (2.44m) x 6'3" (1.91m)
- Separate Cloakroom - 6'3" (1.91m) x 4'0" (1.22m) comprising wc, whb, mirror, shaving light, tile floor
- Upstairs Bedroom - 13'9" (4.19m) x 10'6" (3.2m) with pvc end window, t&g timber flooring
- Bedroom - 11'0" (3.35m) x 10'3" (3.12m) pvc window, t&g timber flooring
- Oil Heating
- PVC double glazing
- 4 Bedrooms
- c. 3 acres and outbuildings
- Insulated wall/roof space
- c.3 acres
From Cahir, take the Clogheen road as far as Ballylooby. In the village turn right, pass the school, continue past the Ballylooby/Castlegrace GAA grounds. Continue over small bridge to the top of the hill, when you see a blue Burncourt community alert sign, the property is immediately on the right thereafter.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.