Brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co. Ltd. is a most attractive four bed bungalow residence at Ballyea, Cahir situate approximately 5kms from Cahir on a large elevated site with wonderful south facing views onto the Knockmealdown mountains. The property is situate just off the Cahir/Tubrid road via a short driveway on a site of c.half an acre with mature lawns, hedgerows. The property is in top class decorative order throughout and includes the following accommodation: Entrance hall, two Reception rooms, Kitchen/Diner, Utility, four Bedrooms, two Bathrooms. There is a Stira stairs leading to spacious attic which is suitable for extra accommodation if required (subject to pp). The property has the benefit of woodgrain pvc windows and oil fired heating. The out-offices comprise a detached double garage. Throughout there is an excellent standard of decor and for those seeking a quality home in splendid condition, early inspection is invited
Property Reference :Q103
- Hallway - 15'0" (4.57m) x 5'6" (1.68m) teak front door with stain glass inset, solid pine internal doors, laminate flooring
- Sitting Room - 15'6" (4.72m) x 14'9" (4.5m) with feature stone fireplace, timber mantle, granite base, fitted solid fuel stove, fitted shelving and tv stand
- Kitchen/Diner - 15'0" (4.57m) x 14'7" (4.45m) with modern fitted kitchen with fitted units at eye and floor level, integrated dishwasher, electric cooker, gas hob, tile floor
- Utility - 10'0" (3.05m) x 5'6" (1.68m) with stainless steel sink unit, range of fitted presses, tile flooring, plumbing for washing machine (excluded)
- Sunroom-Living room - 13'0" (3.96m) x 12'3" (3.73m) cathedral style pine ceiling, fitted solid fuel stove, laminate flooring, french doors to garden
- Corridor - 26'2" (7.98m) x 3'11" (1.19m) with laminate flooring, spacious hotpress with pine double doors, Stira stairs to floored attic, suitable for extra accommodation if required (subject to pp)
- Bathroom - 9'2" (2.79m) x 7'0" (2.13m) comprising jacuzzi bath, wc, vanity unit, electric shower, mirrored medicine cabinet, extractor, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor to ceiling
- Bedroom - 12'9" (3.89m) x 11'0" (3.35m) fitted wardrobes and mirrored dresssing table unit, laminate flooring
- Bedroom - 10'0" (3.05m) x 9'4" (2.84m) laminate flooring
- Bedroom - 10'3" (3.12m) x 9'7" (2.92m) laminate flooring
- Main Bedroom - 14'2" (4.32m) x 10'8" (3.25m) fitted wardrobes and mirrored dressing table unit, laminate flooring
- En-Suite - 6'3" (1.91m) x 2'9" (0.84m) comprising power shower and cubicle, wc, whb, mirror, shaving light, extractor, fully tiled floor to ceiling
- Out-offices Double garage - 33'0" (10.06m) x 23'0" (7.01m)
- Detached Garage
- Oil fired heating
- Four Bedrooms two Bathrooms
- Pvc woodgrain windows
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.