Outstanding architect designed residence on a site of c. 7.5 acres constructed in 2010. This outstanding property is a very modern residence and has the following accommodation: Porch, Entrance hall, Sitting room, open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family room, Utility, Guest wc, four Bedrooms, two Bathrooms, Walk-in wardrobe. Outside are extensive out-buildings some part converted to residential use. The property has solar panels, high ceilings, oil fired underfloor heating, double glazing, extensive decking and makes great use of the existing site with extensive use of glass, corner windows etc. This is a marvellous family home in a good rural location with plenty of land surrounding it.
Joint Agents; REA Stokes & Quirke052 6121788 PSRA 003294
- Porch - 6'11" (2.11m) x 6'3" (1.91m) with tile floor
- Entrance Hall - 17'5" (5.31m) x 11'2" (3.4m) with tile floor
- Guest wc - 5'11" (1.8m) x 5'3" (1.6m) with wc, whb, fully tiled floor to ceiling
- Living Room - 17'5" (5.31m) x 10'10" (3.3m) with fireplace, french doors to a sheltered patio
- Kitchen/Dining area - 28'7" (8.71m) x 16'5" (5m) with extensive fully fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level, centre island, double fronted solid fuel stove, Italian slate tiled floor, open plan to...
- Family Room - 15'9" (4.8m) x 13'5" (4.09m)
- Utlity - 13'9" (4.19m) x 10'2" (3.1m) fitted units at eye and floor level, sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor, tile splashback
- Main Bedroom - 18'1" (5.51m) x 10'10" (3.3m) with walk-in wardrobe 2.8m x 2.7m
- En-Suite - 9'2" (2.79m) x 9'2" (2.79m) with jacuzzi bath, double width shower, wc, whb, fully tiled floor and walls
- Bedroom 2 - 16'5" (5m) x 9'6" (2.9m)
- Bedroom 3 - 11'2" (3.4m) x 11'2" (3.4m)
- Bedroom 4 - 16'5" (5m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
- Bathroom - 11'2" (3.4m) x 10'2" (3.1m) with wc, whb, bath, fitted cabinets, marble tile floor,
- Numerous out-buildings Large two storey shed and stables. The shed is part developed for residential use, plumbing, wiring, double glazed windows
- 4 Bedrooms
- 7.5 acres
- Architect-designed very functional house
- Outstanding features
From Clonmel travel to Goatenbridge. In Goatenbridge turn right signposted Clogheen for approx. 1/2 mile, taking the 2nd junction to left, the property is 4th on left.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.