Excellent 'fixer-upper' opportunity. Mid-terrace 2 storey residence in Ardfinnan village centre. Good location providing easy access to Clonmel and Cahir. The property is in need of total renovation.Accommodation includes: small entrance hall, 2 reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom at ground floor with 2 bedrooms upstairs. There is a large garden to the rear, currently totally overgrown. The property has aluminium single glazing and heating from back boiler. This is a great opportunity for those looking for a renovation project
Property Reference :H696
- Entrance hall - 3'8" (1.12m) x 3'2" (0.97m)
- Sitting Room - 12'9" (3.89m) x 7'0" (2.13m) Tiled fireplace.
- Living Room - 12'10" (3.91m) x 10'8" (3.25m) Open fire incorporating back boiler.
- Kitchen - 8'4" (2.54m) x 10'0" (3.05m) Solid wood fitted units at eye and floor level, sink and drainer.
- Bathroom - 6'10" (2.08m) x 5'6" (1.68m) Bath, electric shower, w.c, whb.
- Bedroom 1 - 13'0" (3.96m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
- Bedroom 2 - 11'9" (3.58m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
- Village centre location
- back boiler central heating
- 2 bedroom
- In need of total renovation
- Aluminium single glazing
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.