Semi-detached 3 bed dwelling in an estate centrally located in Goatenbridge village. The location provides easy access to Ardfinnan, Cahir and Clonmel. The property itself comprises of an entrance hall, large sitting room with inset stove, double doors to kitchen/diner and utility, a guest wc completes the accommodation on the ground floor. At first floor are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The property has teak double glazing and oil central heating. In need of minor redecoration but otherwise in good condition. We recommend early inspection.
This property is offered for sale by unconditional auction. The successful bidder is required to pay a 10% deposit and contracts are signed immediately on acceptance of a bid. The buyer will be granted 28 days from the date of exchange to complete the purchase. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price. Terms and conditions apply to this sale, which is operated by The Munster Property Auction powered by IAM Sold.
The property is to be sold by public auction on May 9th at 7pm at Rochestown Park Hotel, Cork. Registration to bid is from 6.30pm.
OFFERS AT BIDS OF OVER €40,000
- Entrance hall - 14'7" (4.45m) x 7'8" (2.34m) Tiled floor
- Sitting Room - 14'0" (4.27m) x 13'6" (4.11m) Laminate floor, fireplace with inset stove, double doors to kitchen/diner.
- Kitchen/diner - 14'4" (4.37m) x 13'5" (4.09m) Tiled floor, fitted kitchen at eye and floor level, tiled splashback, French doors to garden at rear.
- Utility - 7'9" (2.36m) x 5'8" (1.73m) Plumbed for washing machine, tiles floor.
- Guest WC - 4'5" (1.35m) x 7'5" (2.26m) Tiled floor, WC and WHB
- Bedroom 1 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 14'7" (4.45m) Timber floor.
- En-suite - 6'5" (1.96m) x 6'2" (1.88m) Tiled floor, part tiled walls, shower, w/c, whb.
- Bedroom 2 - 9'8" (2.95m) x 10'6" (3.2m) Timber floor.
- Bedroom 3 - 10'0" (3.05m) x 10'2" (3.1m) Timber floor.
- Bathroom - 6'5" (1.96m) x 6'0" (1.83m) Part tiled walls,Bath, w/c, whb.
- Oil central heating
- Large back garden
- Tarmac drive
- 3 Bedrooms
- Teak double glazing
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.